NOR ATIKAH BINTI ABU ZARIM
UiTM ALOR GAJAH MELAKA
atikah.abuzarim@gmail.com
www.atikahbteabuzarim.blogspot.com

turn onn to my santana

Monday, September 14, 2009

eSSay 1 : My journey after SPM..

All people have their own memory that they want to share with others or not.
I have many story about my title.. After SPM I just seat at home and make my body more health until like now (very chubby) haahhahahaha. That are my father rule… he don’t want all his children work after SPM because he thought that when we get money by working we don’t want to further study. At the first I am so sad because I really bored at home and I want to get an experience like my friends. I am really jealous with them because they got many experience rather than me but what can I do… as my father daughter I need to hear what he said. Am I right???
Hmmmm sitting at home, eat, sleep, reading books, tourist,, surfing net, shopping…… huh so bored. I am waiting patiently until I got offer from Polytechnic Kulim Kedah sitting course of business study. I am really happy that time because I can go out from my state. Oh my god!! I really happy that time. That is my dream. U knows why?? Because before this I never stay at hostel and far from my family. Actually I also got offer when I am at high school but my father don’t want give me the permission to stay at the hostel because he said that I am the youngest and he want to spend his time with me. Yeah… so sad when he said like that. But he also said that I can further study when I am complete my high school certificate. So in July 2006 my father send me to Kulim Kedah. In the journey my parents really sad because they said that they never feel like this because they all always stay with me about 17 years old. I am liar if I am said that I m not crying when they want to go back Shah Alam. For the first time I saw my dad really cried until his face become red. At the same time my mother told me that she still hope that I can further my study at UiTM like my sister. I just said, we just pray together that I have an offer from them.
The week of orientation they really make me tired, but that is what I want. Be a good person, patient, and adventurer. Everyday my parents call me and ask many things. I am so funny and sad also hehehehhe. Of course I am their youngest children! In my college I have a lot of friends. They came from Sabah, Sarawak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Penang and etc. I am really happy because I got many friends. We eat together, make a conversation and do assignment together. I was really happy in this college. Here also I can speak their mother languages like “kelantaniest people. I am so proud that god gives me more friends to know and appreciate our life. I am really closed with all of my friends there. We hang out together, shopping together and study together. I am really enjoying study here even I am very far from my family about 6 to 7 hours to reach my home at shah alam from Kulim.
When the half of my study there, my sister calling me and she said that I got second offer to continue my study in Pre-Commerce at UiTM Terengganu. At the first impression, I don’t want to accept that offer because I already suitable study in this Polytechnic. Unfortunately, when my mum call me and she said that she really want I accept that offer and she said that Uitm Certificate is better than Polytechnic. That is my mother open minded. I thought that I am so young and better if we heard what our parents want. For mum, I make the decision to continue my study at UiTM.
Even I got a new offer but I still continue my study at Polytechnic until finish the final exam for that semester. That is because I want to know my level of standard. That is really challenging, because I just have 10 days to prepare to go UiTM Terengganu. Leave Polytechnic really make me sad and challenging. Yeah because I have a lot of friends and they said that don’t go! I really sad and I were cried when the last day there.
I really miss them until now and I love my friends there so much!
Intake December 2007, I enter to study in UiTM Terengganu taking Pre-Commerce. Here not many friends like Polytechnic. I am just bored here because of the environment there make me uncomfortable. Luckily I just spent time to study here about 4 month and then they will take us to continue our study in Diploma course that we already choose. After the 4 months we get the result. I get an offer to continue my Diploma study in Business Study Insurance at UiTM Alor Gajah Melaka. Intake July 2007, I just continue study here with a new friends and open new life here. Went to many place make me more experience and I have a lot of information that I can share with my friends and my family. Thank you mum and dad. U all are everything for me and my lovely forever. Without them and their supported I can’t understand meaning of life and to be independent person.. so to all of my friends appreciate your life and make it your life happiness and adventures.

No comments:

THaNKYou!TeRiMa KaSiH!XieXiE!SHuKRaN!